God works in mysterious ways and sometimes He is really humourous...
Tears turned into uncontrollable laughter when the last person on earth i expected would say :"Tears show that you are human ....it's okay to cry"
Guess He really turned the situation around and made us realise what really matters.. being blinded when you are stuck in a vicious rut, wondering when you can get out of it to realise what you have missed dun feel good at all... as well as thinking what is normal which turns out to be something lacking all this while which can create the same effect.. but you really need to be happy.. I am reminded of this verse that says what's the point of gaining the whole world when you lose your own soul?
Prince was back momentarily.... I guess Put has kind of went into hiding... I turned "human" when I saw the look in his eyes... there was no need of words. I have rare experiences with the real face that i knew eons ago but hope this time he is really back for good... I am kind of reminded of the Two Faces of my Girlfriend movie.. Which one is real? Certainly not the two extreme ends.. but the balanced one..
It was strangely therapeutic and the effect made me lose my insomnia.. i am actually feeling really sleepy and all ready for school tomolo.. Something just broke down and i feel renewed once again.. regardless of what the outcome's gonna be..
God have your way in us......
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment