Haha what am I to know about digging trenches right ... But I guess digging one definitely means hard work and someone who really went into the deep with you... Not the kind that dig in a sale at mango though.... But digging deep requires transparency and truth and certainly not everyone would be able to withstand it ... Some times with clues picked up from bits and pieces you can form a jigsaw puzzle ... But sometimes people pick up a piece of corner and simply use their fantasy to picture the whole thing and if their fantasy scale is heavily geared to the dark side, everything seems to be gloomy like the person is wearing shades all the time.
When the whole world resounds a noise, sometimes I would just close my eyes cos I don't trust them anymore.. Using my spirit I cry out to God ... My trench buddy got trapped in the midst of the noise ... People all around are seemingly helping to search for my trench buddy but their noise is just simply a diversion.
During PM these people just pops into my mind..
PK, M & S
A ... I almost broke down in tears ... I thanked them while above all else was playing... Divine huh.. My daddy, my mom and my bro ... T28 flashed past ... No matter what others think or say, we do love God wholeheartedly and we love people fervently if not we wouldn't be in SOT in the first place and we wouldn't be working so hard in our ministries as well...
Well well, this must end in a lighter note .. Thank God for setting me free ... Though this week is a week of backstabs but I praying that God will give me the capacity to love these people though they just happily trample on the things I have tried to build for years...
See what the world is trying to do to you when you want to do something great...it's how misfortunate that one man's meat is another man's misfortune.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment