Romans 7:21 - 8:2
" It seems to be a fact of life that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. I love God's law with all my heart. But there is another law at work within me that is at war with my mind. THis law wins the fight and makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin? Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God's law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin. So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. For the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you through Christ Jesus from the power of sin that leads to death."
Thank God i live not to please man but God. You may be a singer, a dancer, usher, security.. which ever ministry you are, you help to build God a great house. Greater responsibilty when eyes are watching.. but we are still human. Who are we to judge each others' imperfection? I decided to hold my peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
蒲公英的约定
小学篱笆边的 蒲公英
是记忆里 有味道 的风景
午睡操场 传来蝉 的声音
多少年后 也还是 很好听
将愿望 折纸飞机 寄成信
因为我们 等不到 那流星
认真投决定命运的硬币
却不知道 到底能 去哪里
一起长大的约定
那样清晰
打过勾的我相信
说好要一起旅行
是你如今
唯一坚持的任性
在走廊上罚站打手心
我们却注意窗边的蜻蜓
我去到哪里你都跟很紧
很多的梦在等待着进行
一起长大的约定
那样真心
与你聊不完 的曾经
而我已经分不清
你是友情
还是错过的爱情
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
人们多向往类似简单纯真的爱。
可是,现实有时比连续剧还复杂。 迷茫。
为何话中有话。。。为何越亲近的人伤的越深。。。 固执是你的绰号。
我学会不需要认同。但是, 我毕竟是人。 我只需要一位能接纳我一切的朋友。能替我加油打气。 不要让我以为你是撒旦。 在我艰苦地往上爬时揣我一脚,在我等待祝福的时候加重我身上的包袱。
被利用而被欺骗的滋味已经不好受。我看没人发现我也是受害者。。虽然自找。。但已无路可逃。。我恍然发现, 上一次被拥抱,被安抚的时候竟然似乎等于零。幸好有耶稣。 是他让我的生命有意义和我前进的推动力。你曾想过你存在的意义吗?
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment